Black Saturday was bright and breezy on 20th April 2019 as people flocked to Faith Community of Hope Church for our Easter Outreach festival.
Highlights of the day included:
- BBQ’d hotdogs, and other tasty refreshments from the cafeteria,
- Snacks from the shop,
- The Crucifixion story as related by Cashie and Cori,
- A fine bouncy castle, enjoyed by folks of all ages,
- Basketball action from the teens and kids,
- Fun on the swings and climbing frames,
- An epic Easter egg hunt!
1 thought on “Easter Outreach 2019”
They all had a great time
LikeLiked by 1 person